Bekaert Group Executive
The Bekaert Group Executive assumes the operational responsibility for the company’s activities and acts under the supervision of the Board of Directors. The executive management team is chaired by Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive Officer.
From left to right - 1st
row: Matthew Taylor, Bruno Humblet, Lieven Larmuseau, Curd Vandekerckhove
row: Geert Van Haver, Piet Van Riet, Frank Vromant, Bart Wille
The composition of the BGE will change in 2016.
Bruno Humblet, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Bekaert Latin America, will become Chief Executive Officer of the proposed Bridon Bekaert Ropes Group. This appointment is conditional upon, and effective from, the completion of the merger announcement. Bruno will step down as a member of the Bekaert Group Executive.
The nomination of a new CFO will be announced in due course.
Stijn Vanneste has been promoted to Executive Vice President Europe, South Asia and South East Asia. He will become a member of the Bekaert Group Executive as of April 2016. Stijn joined Bekaert in 1995 and has taken up several international management positions in the Group before his most recent position as Senior Vice President Manufacturing Excellence.
The Bekaert Group Executive will consist of 9 members as of the second quarter of 2016 and will be composed as follows:
- Matthew Taylor, CEO
- Lieven Larmuseau, Executive Vice President Rubber Reinforcement
- Curd Vandekerckhove, Executive Vice President North Asia and Global Operations
- Geert Van Haver, Chief Technology Officer
- Stijn Vanneste, Executive Vice President EMEA, South Asia and South East Asia
- Piet Van Riet, Executive Vice President Industrial & Specialty Products
- Frank Vromant, Executive Vice President Americas
- Bart Wille, Chief HR Officer
- To be determined: CFO